Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Argentina friendly tomorrow

Embarrassingly, considering this is the first Scotland match since I started this blog, I will be watching Scotland v. Argentina tomorrow from the comfort of my desk at work. There's just too much to do and too little time this week. I'll be there with Scotland shirt and Scotland scarf, yelling if we manage a goal just as loudly as if I was at Hampden. I have a very understanding boss. Argentina is a tough ask for Scotland on our best day, and this is frankly not our best day. But, with Barry Ferguson, Alan Hutton and James McFadden all making comeback appearances, you never know. This one might not mean much to them, and it's a bonus game for us - no one expects much from us. A result would do wonders for morale going into the toughest match of the World Cup qualifiers - our March trip to Holland.

Mon the Scots.

No comments: